GMi Companies, a family owned manufacturer, began operations in 1976 as Ghent Manufacturing, Inc. Since our founding, we have grown to be a leader in the manufacturing and marketing of visual communication products while also expanding into additional product categories through acquisitions. Ghent, the flagship brand that is traditional visual communication products acquired Waddell display solutions in 1986, and in 2006, VividBoard custom whiteboards, mainly for use in healthcare, was added. Each brand is unique, but all share the same core values that have consistently led the company through the decades. We are proud to be made in the USA, providing distinctive products and experiences resulting in a feeling of “That’s exactly what I wanted!”
At GMi, we want to be known for our service to our customers, our employees, and our community. In order to accomplish these goals, we adhere to our core values:
- Glass Technician, Lebanon, Ohio
- Aluminum Mitre Saw Operator and Assembler, Greenfield, OH
- Manufacturing Engineer, Greenfield, OH
- Production Assembler, Greenfield, OH
- Glass Assembler/Packer, Lebanon, Ohio
- Order Filler and Loader, Lebanon, Ohio
- VividBoard Production Specialist, Lebanon, OH
- Tenon Machine/CNC Router Operator, Greenfield, OH
- Process Development Engineer, Lebanon, Ohio
- Chief Sales Officer, Lebanon, Ohio
- Business Process Automation Expert, Lebanon, OH
- CAD Operator Co-Op, Lebanon, Ohio
- Waddell Logistics & Office Coordinator, Greenfield, Ohio
Apply now by emailing our Director of Employee Services with your resume.
What’s in it for you? GMi Companies is proud to offer our employees:
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Matching 401K
- Paid holidays
- Generous paid vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- Professional development support
Not seeing a position that fits your skills? We’re always looking for people who want to make an impact in a high-perfoming, family culture. Send us your resume with a cover letter!
As a veteran-owned business, we are an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We are a family owned manufacturer, dedicated to service to our customers, our employees and our community.
We’re proud to sell “Made-in-America” products to other businesses and institutions.